- Design and generation of a variety of molecular reagents for mouse genome engineering; such as transgene DNA, gene targeting components, and genome editing agents.
- Mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells; gene targeting by conventional homologous recombination methods and genome editing approaches, as well as ES cell line derivation and maintenance.
- Embryo micromanipulation and production of GEMs; via zygote micromanipulation for transgenesis and genome editing and ES cell injection into host embryos to generate ES-derived F0 mice.
- Primary molecular screening of GEMs.
- Cryopreservation of embryos and sperm for storage/archiving of GEM lines.
- Rederivation of cryopreserved embryos and in vitro fertilization (IVF) of cryopreserved sperm for strain recovery and importation.
- Provision of specialized mouse lines, ES cells and related molecular and cell biology reagents.
- Assistance and training in specialized procedures in reproductive biology.
- Consultation and discussion in in vivo genetic approaches.
For MSKCC Investigators
For more information, visit MGCF’s Intranet Site: