Hospital Research Teams
The Milind Rajadhyaksha Lab
I am a mechanical and optical engineer and principal investigator in the Optical Imaging Laboratory in the Dermatology Service. My research focuses on creating novel confocal microscopes and endoscopes for imaging skin and head and neck cancers, and translating this technology to clinical applications in screening, diagnostics and surgical guidance.
Milind Rajadhyaksha, PhD
- Optical engineer Milind Rajadhyaksha studies confocal microscopy for the imaging of cancer, technology development, and translational and clinical studies in skin and head and neck cancers.
- Cover of British Journal of Dermatology (June 2009)
- Cover of Journal of Investigative Dermatology (October 2012)
- Cover of JID's 75th anniversary issue (October 2012)
- Two papers, ranked 3rd and 16th, on JID's list of 50 most-cited papers in the past 25 years (2012)
Get in Touch
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Milind Rajadhyaksha discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
ColdSteel Laser, LLC
Equity; Intellectual Property Rights
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2022 through disclosure submission in spring 2023). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.