Sarat Chandarlapaty, MD, PhD
Research FocusPhysician-scientist Sarat Chandarlapaty studies the regulation of growth factor signaling networks in cancer.
- MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- PhD, University of North Carolina
- Chandarlapaty, S., Sawai, A., Scaltriti, M., Rodrik-Outmezguine, V., Grbovic-Huezo, O., Serra, V., Majumder, P.K., Baselga, J., Rosen, N. (2011) AKT inhibition relieves feedback suppression of receptor tyrosine kinase expression and activity. Cancer Cell, Jan 18;19(1):58-71.
- Carver B, Chapinski C, Wongvipat J, Hieronymous H, Chen Y, Chandarlapaty S, Arora V, Le C, Koutcher J, Scher H, Scardino PT, Rosen N, Sawyers CL. (2011) Reciprocal feedback regulation of PI3K and androgen receptor signaling in PTEN-deficient prostate cancer. Cancer Cell, May 17;19(5): 575-586.
- Clinical Investigator Award, Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (2012)
- Young Investigator Award, American Society of Clinical Oncology (2007)
- Fellow in Biomedical Research, The Dana Foundation (2006)