Thank you for your interest in joining the Patient and Family Advisory Council for Quality (PFACQ) at MSK. Our mission is to integrate the patient and family perspective into every aspect of MSK’s efforts to prevent, diagnose, treat, and cure cancer. This program strengthens communication and collaboration among patients, families, clinicians, staff, and administrators to develop and improve programs, facilities, and services at MSK.
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are a former or current patient treated at MSK.
- You are a family member or caregiver of a former or current patient treated at MSK.
We accept applications during two recruitment cycles, January – April and July – October. New members are on-boarded twice annually, January and July.
How To Apply
We want to ensure that we match PFACQ Members to opportunities that best fit their experiences, interests, and availability. This is the application process:
- Fill out the attached application.
- Return the completed application along with along with a current resume or biographical statement outlining personal, professional and volunteer experience to [email protected]
- After we review your application, we will contact you to set up an interview. You will interview via Zoom with current PFACQ Members and the PFACQ staff manager.
Please note that all PFACQ members are required to attend a PFACQ orientation, obtain medical clearance, and fulfill MSK Human Resources requirements.
PFACQ Senior Manager