I am a board-certified anesthesiologist with an expertise in thoracic anesthesia. I supervise and teach residents rotating through MSKCC. I also provide anesthesia for general procedures in adult and pediatric patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Thoracic Anesthesia
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Faculty of Medicine (Italy)
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more