I am both a board certified anesthesiologist and chronic pain specialist who specializes in treating cancer related pain syndromes. I devote my time to helping improve quality of life through pharmacotherapy and interventional pain treatment options. My academic interests include using ultrasound technology to treat painful conditions (high intensity focused ultrasound). I am also involved in education and training for our future pain specialists both as part of our institution and at academic societies.
- Clinical Expertise: Anesthesiology; Cancer Pain Management; Interventional Pain Management
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- Residencies: Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more