My clinical interests lie in the treatment of infections in patients with cancer. My research interests include studying the epidemiology of healthcare associated infections and the role that newer diagnostic modalities can play in better characterizing and managing them.
- Clinical Expertise: Management of infections and infectious complications in patients with cancer.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albany Medical College
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Infectious Disease
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more