I am a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist with a major focus on treating cancers of the lymphoid immune system, in particular lymphomas and certain forms of leukemia. HIV-related lymphomas are one my main areas of interest. To provide the best treatment to each patient with these diseases, I work very closely with a team of expert specialists.
My research interests include HIV-related cancers, especially lymphoma; molecular detection of minimal disease in patients on lymphoma trials; and a variety of other lymphoma-related projects, including new treatments, imaging, and quality of life.
At a national level, I serve as the chair of the Lymphoma Working Group for the AIDS Malignancy consortium, an NCI sponsored research group. I serve on two NIH committees that oversee the national lymphoma research agenda. I also review for a number of journals. At Memorial Sloan Kettering I am a member of the Department of Medicine Quality Assurance, Minimal Residual Disease in Hematology, and Fertility Preservation Committees.
In addition, I enjoy my role as a mentor to students from the high school to postgraduate level.
- Clinical Expertise: AIDS; Kaposi's Sarcoma; Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma; Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia; Castleman's Disease
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residencies: Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Hematology; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Ariela Noy
- A Phase I/II Trial of Vorinostat and Risk-Adapted Chemotherapy with Rituximab in HIV-Related B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- A Phase II Study of Dose-Adjusted EPOCH Chemotherapy with or without Rituximab in Patients with Untreated Burkitt Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, or Plasmablastic Lymphoma
- A Pilot Study of AVD plus Brentuximab Vedotin to Treat Stage II-IV HIV-Associated Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Study of Bortezomib plus (R)ICE in Subjects with Relapsed/Refractory AIDS-Associated Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma