I am a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist with a major focus on treating cancers of the lymphoid immune system, in particular, Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas and certain forms of leukemia. To provide the best treatment to each patient with these diseases, I work very closely with a team of expert specialists.
Read more Read less
My research interests include a variety of lymphoma-related projects, including new treatments, imaging, and quality of life.
On the national level, I serve as the chair of the Lymphoma Working Group for the AIDS Malignancy consortium, an NCI-sponsored research group. I serve on an NIH committee that oversees the national lymphoma research agenda. I review for a number of journals. At Memorial Sloan Kettering I am a member of the Department of Medicine and the Department of Radiology Quality Assurance Committees and the Fertility Preservation Committee.
In addition, I enjoy my role as a mentor to students from the high school to postgraduate level.
- Clinical Expertise: Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma; Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia; Castleman's Disease, AIDS-related cancers
- Languages Spoken: English; Hebrew; Spanish
- Education: MD, University of Pennsylvania
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Fellowships: Hematology/Medical Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center/Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Hematology; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Read more Read less
Clinical Trials Led by Ariela Noy
- A Pilot Study of AVD plus Brentuximab Vedotin to Treat Stage II-IV HIV-Associated Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Pilot Study of Ibrutinib in Patients with Evidence of Follicular Lymphoma after Initial Treatment
- AIDS Malignancy Consortium 101: A Pilot Study to Assess Adding Ibrutinib to Standard R-EPOCH Treatment for AIDS-Related Lymphomas
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Ariela Noy
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more