I am a urologic surgeon whose clinical practice focuses on the care of patients with urologic malignancies with emphasis on prostate and testicular cancers.
In my clinical research, I am evaluating the outcome of patients following treatment for prostate cancer or testis cancer, with the goal of improving overall cancer therapy for these patients. My interests currently focus on the quality-of-life issues facing cancer survivors and how different therapies may impact these quality-of-life issues.
Additionally, I have maintained an active role in translational research studying the molecular pathways responsible for prostate cancer initiation and progression. Through this work we hope to identify important pathways in tumorigenesis that may have diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic implications. Collectively, these studies have resulted in several national meeting presentations and peer-review journal publications.
- Clinical Expertise: Urologic Cancers (Prostate, Testicular); Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Urology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more