I am a urologic surgeon whose practice focuses on the comprehensive care of people with urologic cancers, with an emphasis on prostate and testicular cancers. In my clinical research, I participate in clinical trials and studies aimed at improving patients’ outcomes following multidisciplinary treatment for prostate cancer or testis cancer.
I’ve maintained an active role in translational research studying the molecular pathways responsible for prostate cancer initiation and progression. Through this work we define the critical pathways driving the development of prostate cancer. Our findings may have diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic implications. Collectively, these studies have resulted in several NIH/NCI-funded grants, national meeting presentations, and peer-review journal publications.
- Clinical Expertise: Urologic Cancers (Prostate, Testicular); Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery
- Awards and Honors: Pfizer Scholars in Urology Award; Resident Achievement Award Laparoendoscopic Surgeon; Tina and Richard V. Carolan Foundation Scholar; Prostate Cancer Foundation/Society of Urologic Oncology Recognition Award; Memorial Sloan Kettering Boyer Young Investigator Award in Clinical Research
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Louisiana State University in Shreveport
- Residencies: Urology - Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Fellowships: Urologic Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Urology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more