I am a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in body imaging. In my clinical work, I primarily use CT and ultrasound. I am part of a multidisciplinary team of physicians that diagnoses and treats gynecologic tumors. My research is focused on new ways to image gynecologic cancers, and I participate in collaborative research projects on lymphoma.
Read more Read less
I currently serve as the liaison for promotions on Academic Affairs Committee of the Department of Radiology. I am also actively involved in training Memorial Sloan Kettering radiology residents and fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Body Imaging; Gynecologic Tumors
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: Montefiore Medical Center; St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more