I am a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in body imaging. In my clinical work, I primarily use CT and ultrasound. I am part of a multidisciplinary team of physicians that diagnoses and treats gynecologic tumors. My research is focused on new ways to image gynecologic cancers, and I participate in collaborative research projects on lymphoma.
I currently serve as the liaison for promotions on Academic Affairs Committee of the Department of Radiology. I am also actively involved in training Memorial Sloan Kettering radiology residents and fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Body Imaging; Gynecologic Tumors
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: Montefiore Medical Center; St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more