- Clinical Expertise: Pediatric Surgery; Minimally Invasive Pediatric Surgery
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Columbia Universtiy College of Physicians and Surgeons; MBA, Columbia Universtiy
- Residencies: Mount Sinai Medical Cener (New York); SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Fellowships: National Cancer Institute; SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Surgery; Pediatric Surgery
“Pediatric surgical emergencies.” Midulla PS, Dolgin SE, Shlasko E. In: The Mount Sinai Handbook of Surgery. Bauer JJ, ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, William and Wilkins; 1998.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more