I am a gastroenterologist with a special interest in familial cancer syndromes, especially pancreatic cancer. I perform endoscopic procedures including colonoscopy, polypectomy, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, percutaneous liver biopsy, and endoscopic placement of feeding tubes and stents. My on-going research involves our MSKCC registry of pancreatic cancer patients and their relatives.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Clinical Nutrition
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more