Overview of the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion
The Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion (also sometimes called Memorial Sloan Kettering 53rd Street) offers medical, radiology, and chemotherapy services in a comfortable, supportive setting.
At the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion, we offer:
- medical and surgical consultations
- outpatient surgical procedures
- blood work services
- pre-surgical testing
- clinical trials
- diagnostic imaging including MRI, ultrasound, CT scans, and general radiology
- a cancer-focused retail pharmacy
- specialized services in our Barbara White Fishman Women’s Outpatient Center
- additional services, including genetic counseling, nutrition, social work, pain management, and supportive (palliative) care
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams that specialize in one type of cancer. This means that they are highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. Working together, your team will develop a treatment plan that will lead to the best possible outcome for you.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
Parking for the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion is located at Bristol Garage, 300 East 56th Street, between First and Second Avenues.
To receive discounted parking, patients and visitors must have their parking ticket validated at the concierge desk in the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion. Shuttle service is provided from Bristol Garage to the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion every 20 minutes.
Several additional parking garages are also located nearby, but no discount is available:
- 53rd Street between Second and Third Avenues
- 54th Street between Second and Third Avenues
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.