My area of interest is pediatric anesthesia, but I provide anesthesia to patients of all ages who undergo surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I also provide anesthesia to children and to adults, if needed, before they undergo radiation therapy, CT or MRI scans, bone marrow biopsies, or spinal taps.
- Clinical Expertise: Pediatric Anesthesia
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more