I am a neuroradiologist and Director of Interventional Neuroradiology at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I have special expertise in the imaging of pediatric tumors of the brain, spine, and neck. I also have strong interest in the imaging of spinal disease, with a particular expertise in computed tomography-guided biopsies of the spine. My neurosurgical colleagues and I are currently involved in the introduction of intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging.
Read more Read less
My research focuses on MRI of the bone marrow utilizing advanced techniques, such as diffusion-weighted imaging, in patients with prostate cancer and leukemia.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuroradiology
- Awards and Honors: Castle Connolly: New York Magazine Top Doctors (2012-2017)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New Jersey Medical School
- Residencies: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (New Jersey)
- Fellowships: The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Combined Neuroradiology Program)
- Board Certifications: Radiology; CAQ in Neuroradiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more