I am a neuroradiologist and Director of Interventional Neuroradiology at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I have special expertise in the imaging of pediatric tumors of the brain, spine, and neck. I also have strong interest in the imaging of spinal disease, with a particular expertise in computed tomography-guided biopsies of the spine. My neurosurgical colleagues and I are currently involved in the introduction of intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging.
My research focuses on MRI of the bone marrow utilizing advanced techniques, such as diffusion-weighted imaging, in patients with prostate cancer and leukemia.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuroradiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New Jersey Medical School
- Residencies: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (New Jersey)
- Fellowships: The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Combined Neuroradiology Program)
- Board Certifications: Radiology; CAQ in Neuroradiology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.