Ezra Rosen, MD, PhD
Assistant Attending Physician
Breast Cancer; Clinical Trials; Developmental Therapeutics; Molecular Targeted Therapies
We post reviews for MSK healthcare providers who have at least 30 patient experience surveys completed. If you do not see reviews for a provider, it may be because they do not yet have enough survey responses, or the provider may not be part of the group of healthcare providers included in the survey.
Only outpatient providers are included in the survey. Healthcare providers who only work in the hospital or in urgent care are not included in the survey. Pathologists or researchers who do not provide direct care to patients do not have reviews.
Contact and Location
Memorial Sloan Kettering has locations throughout New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. These locations offer many services, including screening, chemotherapy, and medical testing.
MD, PhD, University of California, Los Angeles
Internal Medicine - Columbia University Medical Center
Medical Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
I am a medical oncologist who specializes in breast cancer and early phase clinical trials. I study the molecular mechanisms that drive a patient’s cancer, with the goal of bringing new treatments with higher efficacy and improved tolerability to the clinic. As a clinical investigator, I believe that clinical trials offer hope to patients through the development of new treatment options.
When caring for my patients, I strive to help them better understand their disease which can make people feel informed and empowered. I present often complex treatment options in the clearest possible way to offer the best therapy to each patient based on their needs. Every day I work with an amazing interdisciplinary team of nurses, surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and biologists, all united with the common goal of delivering the best cancer care.
Awards and Honors
- Young Investigator Award, American Society of Clinical Oncology (2020)
- Clinical Trials Investigated by Dr. Rosen
- A Phase I Study of ERAS-601 Alone or with a MEK inhibitor for People with Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
- A Phase I Study of RP-3500 Alone or with Talazoparib in People with Advanced Solid Tumors with Certain Genetic Mutations
- A Phase I/II Study of Zotatifin in People with Advanced Breast Cancer and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Phase IB/IIA Study of Mirdametinib on Its Own or in Combination with Fulvestrant in People with Advanced Breast Cancer and Other Solid Tumors with Certain Genetic Changes
- Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Dr. Rosen
- A Phase I Study of TAS0953/HM06 in People with RET-Mutated Advanced Solid Tumors
- A Phase I Study of XRD-0394 in People with Cancer Who Are Receiving Palliative Radiation Therapy
- A Phase I/II Study of PC14586 in People with Solid Tumors Containing a p53 Y220C Mutation
- A Phase I/II Study of REGN5093-M114 in People with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Phase I/IIA Study of AZD5305 in People with Advanced Solid Tumors
Memorial Sloan Kettering's doctors and scientists are constantly developing new treatments for cancer. MSK is typically running hundreds of clinical trials at a given time.
You may be able to participate in a clinical trial even if you are new to MSK. Search our online directory to find trial information and see more about who can participate.
At MSK, we’re committed to delivering the best care to every patient. We use feedback from our patients to continue to improve our care. We also post patient reviews online to help you make healthcare choices. Learn more about our patient experience reviews.
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Ezra Rosen discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
No disclosures meeting criteria for time period
If you’re a patient at MSK and would like more information about your doctor’s external relationships, please talk with your doctor.
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2021 through disclosure submission in spring 2022). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.