- Clinical Expertise: Broad expertise in morphologic evaluation of hematopoietic neoplasms; including lymphomas, leukemias, myeloid neoplasms, and myelomas. Flow cytometry analysis and integration of molecular genetic analysis.
- Languages Spoken: English; Turkish
- Education: MD, Marmara University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Residencies: Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowships: University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology; Hematology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicare and New York State Medicaid also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more