- Clinical Expertise: Broad expertise in morphologic evaluation of hematopoietic neoplasms; including lymphomas, leukemias, myeloid neoplasms, and myelomas. Flow cytometry analysis and integration of molecular genetic analysis.
- Languages Spoken: English; Turkish
- Education: MD, Marmara University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Residencies: Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowships: University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology; Hematology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more