I am a board-certified radiologist who specializes in caring for children with cancer. At Memorial Sloan Kettering, I am one of two on-site pediatric radiologists. Diagnosing childhood cancers and interpreting images of them requires particularly detailed training and deep experience. We consult closely with other members of a child’s care team, including oncologists and surgeons.
Read more Read less
In addition to imaging cancers, I have clinical and research experience in the diagnosing related diseases, including infantile hemangiomas and tumor mimics such as venous malformation and arteriovenous malformations.
- Clinical Expertise: Radiologic Imaging in Children (MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Plain Radiography)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Residencies: Mount Auburn Hospital
- Fellowships: Boston Children’s Hospital
- Board Certifications: American Board of Radiology; Certificate of Added Qualification in Pediatric Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more