I am a neuro-oncologist who specializes in the care of people with brain tumors and the neurologic complications of cancer. I work with a multidisciplinary team of neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, nurses, and research staff to deliver high-quality, compassionate, and specialized care in the treatment of primary brain tumors (including low-grade gliomas, anaplastic gliomas, glioblastomas, ependymomas, and meningiomas), central nervous system lymphoma, and brain metastases (cancers that have spread from other parts of the body).
With the support of my colleagues at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Brain Tumor Center, I am also involved in several clinical trials that are seeking to develop novel approaches to treating patients with newly diagnosed and recurrent brain tumors. I also perform clinical research about family planning — specifically fertility preservation and the effects of pregnancy in patients with primary brain tumors.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuro-Oncology; Adult Brain Tumors, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Brain Metastases, Neurological Complications of Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English; Spanish
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Neurology; Neuro-Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Jacqueline B. Stone
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Jacqueline B. Stone
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more