I am a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with fellowship training in oncologic body imaging who has experience in the interpretation of body CT, MRI, and ultrasound. At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, I am a member of the Colorectal and Lymphoma Disease Management Teams, which are comprised of experts in medicine, surgery, and radiation oncology. I work with my clinical colleagues to offer support and guidance in treatment planning and follow up evaluation for the benefit of our mutual patients.
Read more Read less
In addition to image interpretation, I regularly collaborate in clinical research as well as teaching residents and fellows who are undergoing specialty training here at MSK.
I am a member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiologic Society of North America, and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Clinical Expertise: Cross-sectional Imaging; CT; Ultrasound; MRI
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, St. George’s University School of Medicine (Grenada, West Indies)
- Residencies: North East Ohio University College of Medicine (Canton, OH); Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more