I am a general surgical pathologist with a special interest in gastrointestinal pathology and neoplastic and non-neoplastic liver pathology. My research focuses on histological and molecular characteristics of familial and sporadic colorectal tumors that would help predict tumor behavior and clinical outcome of patients with such tumors. My interest also includes diagnostic and investigational electron microscopy of carcinomas, mesotheliomas, and other tumors.
- Clinical Expertise: Surgical Pathology; Electron Microscopy
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Hunan Medical University (China)
- Residencies: Maimonides Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Combined Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more