In addition to my clinical and teaching responsibilities, I also have a particular interest in research that is focused primarily on modern imaging approaches such as magnetic resonance imaging, PET, and computed tomography for the diagnosis and follow-up of cancer patients. My current research involves using imaging techniques to evaluate treatment response in patients with lymphoma.
Read more Read less
I am certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Radiology, and the German Board of Radiology.
- Clinical Expertise: CT, MRI, and Ultrasound
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Medical School Luebeck, Germany
- Residencies: Beth Israel Medical Center (New York); Medical School Hannover (Hannover, Germany); Virchow Hospital/Charite (Berlin, Germany)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine (United States); Radiology (United States & Germany)
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more