I am a surgical pathologist with particular interest in gynecologic pathology. My clinical duties include diagnostic work as well as participation in the Gynecologic Disease Management Team, working with surgeons and oncologists to provide patient care. I teach pathology fellows in training and am involved in ongoing research projects related to cervical, ovarian, and uterine tumors.
- Clinical Expertise: Gynecologic pathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more