I am a board-certified anesthesiologist, and my major clinical focus is pain management. I specialize in performing interventional procedures and medically managing cancer pain at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s facilities in Manhattan and Basking Ridge, New Jersey. I collaborate with colleagues in medical, surgical, and radiation oncology in Manhattan and Basking Ridge, ensuring that patients at both sites receive care from a strong multidisciplinary group. At the Basking Ridge facility I provide optimal pain management to patients who wish to stay near their homes, as part of our goal of providing cancer care equal to that available at Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York. I also provide general anesthesia services at the main campus.
- Clinical Expertise: Pain Management
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residencies: Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York); Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology; Pain Management
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more