I am a medical oncologist who specializes in caring for people with advanced kidney cancer. I also provide clinical counseling and genetic testing for people who may have an inherited predisposition to genitourinary cancers, such as kidney and prostate cancers, and other cancers. My research aims to understand, prevent, and treat these inherited cancers.
Read more Read less
When I meet with patients, they are often concerned about what treatments are available to treat their disease. At Memorial Sloan Kettering, we are able to offer people not only standard therapies, but also innovative clinical trials. I work closely with a team of experts from many different areas to ensure all my patients receive the best and most effective treatments for their cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer); Hereditary Cancer and Genetics; Inherited Genitourinary Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English; Spanish
- Education: MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residencies: Internal Medicine – Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more