I have an interest in helping patients manage medical experiences that trigger stress and depression, as well as in chronic pain, and the process by which people sustain and restore hope by beginning to make sense of difficult and even traumatic experiences.
- Clinical Expertise: Psychosomatic Medicine
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Residencies: Boston University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more