I am a pathologist trained in oncologic and gastrointestinal pathology. My main interest is pancreaticobiliary diseases, and my research has particularly focused on pancreas and gallbladder neoplasms. My career goals are to investigate these tumors from clinical, morphologic, and molecular perspectives such as exploring the pathologic factors that may predict the behavior of these neoplasms or genetic factors in their pathogenesis.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastrointestinal and Pancreatobiliary Pathology
- Languages Spoken: English; Turkish
- Education: MD, Ege University Medical School (Turkey)
- Residencies: Celal Bayar University Hospital (Turkey); NYU Langone Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more