I am a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist whose clinical and research focus is on stem cell transplantation to treat blood cancers in adults, and I work as part of a multidisciplinary team of transplantation specialists. I have a particular interest in treating lymphoma and leukemia with either autologous or allogeneic stem cell transplantation. In the allogeneic setting, my focus is in using cord blood stems cells for patients who lack a suitably matched sibling or unrelated donor, or for those who are in urgent need of a transplant.
Read more Read less
I am fluent in English and Persian (Farsi).
- Clinical Expertise: Stem Cell Transplantation
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Azad University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology - SUNY Downstate Medical Center; Adult Bone Marrow Transplant - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Read more Read less
Clinical Trials Led by Parastoo B. Dahi
- A Phase I/II Study of Chemo-immunotherapy followed by Reinfusion of One's Own Stem Cell for the Treatment of B-Cell Lymphoma in Elderly Patients
- A Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab Immunotherapy after Stem Cell Transplantation for Recurrent or Persistent Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Parastoo B. Dahi
- A Phase II Study of CMV-Immune T cells from a Third Party for the Treatment of Cytomegalovirus Infection after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
- A Phase II Study of Romidepsin after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients with T-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Study of EBV Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes to Treat EBV Lymphoma and Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more