I am a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist whose clinical and research focus is on stem cell transplantation to treat blood cancers in adults, and I work as part of a multidisciplinary team of transplantation specialists. I have a particular interest in treating lymphoma and leukemia with either autologous or allogeneic stem cell transplantation. In the allogeneic setting, my focus is in using cord blood stems cells for patients who lack a suitably matched sibling or unrelated donor, or for those who are in urgent need of a transplant.
I am fluent in English and Persian (Farsi).
- Clinical Expertise: Stem Cell Transplantation
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Tehran Azad University (Iran)
- Residencies: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Fellowships: SUNY Downstate Medical Center; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Parastoo B. Dahi
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more