I am a board-certified anesthesiologist who specializes in neurosurgical anesthesia.
Read more Read less
In addition to my clinical work, I am Vice Chair for Informatics of the Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine. In this capacity I am responsible for reducing barriers to perioperative care through improved workflow, processes, and system integration.
My academic interests include the analysis of large healthcare databases, clinical trials for decision support applications, and anesthesia techniques for neurosurgical procedures.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuroanesthesia
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MEng, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; MD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residencies: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowships: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology, Clinical Informatics
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more