I am a urological oncologist with extensive experience in the surgical treatment of newly diagnosed prostate, bladder, kidney, and penile cancers. I work with a team of medical oncologists and radiation oncologists to apply a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of these tumors. I have more than 30 years of experience in the surgical treatment of urologic cancers at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Clinical Expertise: Urologic Oncology: Prostate, Bladder, Kidney, and Penile Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College (India)
- Residencies: Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Hospital; Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital; New York University Medical Center; George Washington University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Urology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more