I am a board-certified nuclear medicine physician with expertise in PET/CT imaging and general nuclear medicine, including radioimmunotherapy and nuclear cardiology. I am an active member of Memorial Sloan Kettering’s multidisciplinary thyroid cancer and lymphoma disease management teams, and participate in conferences with other Center specialists to discuss patient care and treatment advances.
I am involved in various research studies designed to improve treatments for patients with thyroid cancer and lymphoma. One of my current research projects involves the use of I124, an investigational PET tracer, in thyroid cancer management.
- Clinical Expertise: Positron Emission Tomography
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India
- Residencies: Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Nuclear Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.