I am a radiation oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s regional care facility in Rockville Centre, on Long Island, and serve as the Chief of Radiation Oncology for our two Long Island facilities. I am also a member of the prostate cancer research team in Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Department of Radiation Oncology.
Nationally, I have served as a radiation oncology expert panel member on the American College of Radiology’s Appropriateness Criteria Committee for Lung Cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Prostate Cancer; Breast Cancer; Lung Cancer; Gastrointestinal Cancer; Gynecological Cancer; Head and Neck Cancer; Soft Tissue Sarcoma; Brain Tumors; Skin Cancer; Lymphoma; Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy; High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy; Bladder Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: Beth Israel Medical Center; NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more