I am a radiation oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s regional care facility in Rockville Centre, on Long Island, and serve as the Chief of Radiation Oncology for our two Long Island facilities. I am also a member of the prostate cancer research team in Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Department of Radiation Oncology.
Nationally, I have served as a radiation oncology expert panel member on the American College of Radiology’s Appropriateness Criteria Committee for Lung Cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Prostate Cancer; Breast Cancer; Lung Cancer; Gastrointestinal Cancer; Gynecological Cancer; Head and Neck Cancer; Soft Tissue Sarcoma; Brain Tumors; Skin Cancer; Lymphoma; Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy; High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy; Bladder Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: Beth Israel Medical Center; NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more