I am a board-certified radiologist who specializes in cross-sectional imaging of urologic, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, and retroperitoneal tumors using magnetic resonance (MR) and computed tomography (CT). My expertise includes modern imaging techniques such as CT and MR angiography, CT and MR urography, MR spectroscopy, and MR diffusion and perfusion imaging. I am a member of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center’s disease management teams for urology, gastric and mixed tumors, and orthopaedic diseases. My current research activities include characterization of kidney, soft tissue, and bone tumors using MRI and CT in order to improve diagnostic accuracy.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, and Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residencies: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more