I am a medical oncologist who works as part of a multidisciplinary team to treat people with genitourinary malignancies in a compassionate and professional environment. My primary clinical focus is caring for patients with bladder cancer (urothelial carcinoma) and testicular cancer (germ cell tumors).
I am also focused on improving the existing treatment options for my patients. I develop cancer clinical trials involving agents designed to make the patient’s immune system recognize and fight his or her own cancer. My research also includes understanding the interaction between the immune system and bladder and testicular cancers, and using this interaction to help predict tumor aggressiveness and to develop new therapies.
- Clinical Expertise: Genitourinary Malignancies; Bladder Cancer: Testicular Cancer (Germ Cell Tumors)
- Languages Spoken: English; Spanish
- Education: MD, Emory University School of Medicine
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more