I am a double board-certified anesthesiologist and interventional pain specialist with years of experience in private practice. I care for patients as both an anesthesiologist and an interventional cancer pain specialist. My main treatment goal for my patients is to balance medications with techniques that can relieve pain to improve both quality of life and functionality. These methods include nerve blocks, intrathecal drug delivery systems, radiofrequency techniques, and neurolytic blocks.
Read more Read less
My clinical interests lie in learning and practicing the newest innovations so that I can optimize my patients’ pain treatment plans. I also have interests in practice efficiency and management.
- Clinical Expertise: Interventional Pain Medicine; Management of Acute and Chronic Cancer Pain; General and Regional Anesthesia
- Languages Spoken: English; Urdu
- Education: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Residencies: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital - Rutgers University
- Fellowships: Mount Sinai School of Medicine - St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology; Pain Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more