I am a board-certified radiation oncologist with an expertise in treating primary genitourinary (prostate, bladder, kidney, and testicular) and head and neck (oral cavity, base of tongue, tonsil, larynx, hypopharynx, sinus, nasopharynx, and thyroid) malignancies. I work with a dedicated team of medical oncologists, surgeons, and medical physicists to help deliver individualized care using sophisticated radiation therapy techniques including image-guided, stereotactic radiosurgery (IGRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), and brachytherapy.
Read more Read less
My research focuses on clinical trials that combine advanced-technology radiation treatment with targeted and immune therapies in locally advanced and metastatic head and neck and prostate cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Head and Neck Cancers; Prostate, Bladder, and Testicular Cancers; Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy; Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Radiotherapy; Brachytherapy
- Languages Spoken: English; German
- Education: MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Radiation Oncology - Harvard University
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Read more Read less
Clinical Trials Led by Sean McBride
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Sean McBride
- A Phase II Clinical Trial of Endoscopic Surgery Followed by Chemotherapy and Proton Radiation Therapy to Treat Large Sinus and Nasal Cancers
- A Phase III Study of Chemoradiation with or without Avelumab Immunotherapy for Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer
- A Phase III Study of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Alone and with Degarelix in Men with Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more