I am a board-certified radiation oncologist with an expertise in treating primary genitourinary (prostate, bladder, kidney, and testicular) and head and neck (oral cavity, base of tongue, tonsil, larynx, hypopharynx, sinus, nasopharynx, and thyroid) malignancies. I work with a dedicated team of medical oncologists, surgeons, and medical physicists to help deliver individualized care using sophisticated radiation therapy techniques including image-guided, stereotactic radiosurgery (IGRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), and brachytherapy.
My research focuses on clinical trials that combine advanced-technology radiation treatment with targeted and immune therapies in locally advanced and metastatic head and neck and prostate cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Head and Neck Cancers; Prostate, Bladder, and Testicular Cancers; Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy; Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Radiotherapy; Brachytherapy
- Languages Spoken: English; German
- Education: MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Radiation Oncology - Harvard University
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Sean McBride
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Sean McBride
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more