I am a radiologist who specializes in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) of cancers of the pancreas and hepatobiliary system.
- Clinical Expertise: Body Imaging, including MRI and CT
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, New York University
- Residencies: Boston University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more