I am a hematologist with a special expertise in vascular medicine. My main research interests within that field are venous thromboembolic disease and new anticoagulants. I have published a few journal articles on those topics, and in the future I will focus my efforts on the study of cancer-associated thrombosis. My clinical practice encompasses the whole spectrum of non-malignant blood conditions, including bleeding disorders and anemias. Lastly, I am involved in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Vascular Medicine and New Anticoagulants
- Languages Spoken: English; French; Spanish
- Education: MD, Faculté de Médecine de l'Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada); MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- Residencies: Université Laval Hospital Network
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center; Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Board Certifications: Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Simon Mantha
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more