I am a hematologist with a special expertise in vascular medicine. My main research interests within that field are venous thromboembolic disease and new anticoagulants. I have published a few journal articles on those topics, and in the future I will focus my efforts on the study of cancer-associated thrombosis. My clinical practice encompasses the whole spectrum of non-malignant blood conditions, including bleeding disorders and anemias. Lastly, I am involved in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Vascular Medicine and New Anticoagulants
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Faculté de Médecine de l'Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada); MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- Residencies: Université Laval Hospital Network
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center; Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Board Certifications: Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Hematology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more