- Clinical Expertise: Palliative Medicine; Internal Medicine
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinic
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Monteiro, M.J. and Stabler S.M. “Genetic factors and the role of calcium in Alzheimer’s disease pathogenesis,” a chapter in the book Calcium: the molecular basis of calcium action in biology and medicine,. Editors: Pochet R, Haiech J, Heizmann C, and Gerke V. 2000, pp 607-623
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.