I am a medical oncologist who focuses on the care of patients with lymphoma, and I have clinical expertise in all types of lymphomas. My research is aimed at developing an improved understanding of new therapies for patients with several less-common types of lymphoma, including T cell lymphomas, cutaneous (skin) lymphomas, Hodgkin disease, and lymphomas in immunosuppressed patients after organ transplant (post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders or PTLD).
- Clinical Expertise: T Cell Lymphomas; Cutaneous (Skin) Lymphomas; other non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphomas
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Case Western Reserve University
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - University of Rochester/Strong Memorial Hospital
- Fellowships: Medicine - Stanford University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Steven M. Horwitz
- A Phase I Study of ADCT-301 in Patients with Persistent or Recurrent Hodgkin or Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Phase I Study of Duvelisib with Either Romidepsin or Bortezomib for Recurrent or Persistent T-Cell Lymphoma
- A Phase I/II Study of Lenalidomide plus Combination Chemotherapy to Treat Newly Diagnosed Stage II-IV Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- A Phase II Study of Romidepsin after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients with T-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Phase III Study of Brentuximab Vedotin plus CHP versus CHOP Therapy for Patients with Previously Untreated CD30-Positive Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Steven M. Horwitz
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more