I am a board-certified medical oncologist with a practice that is dedicated to the treatment of patients with breast cancer. I provide my patients with individualized treatment plans based upon the most up-to-date research and therapies. I strive to provide compassionate care, to communicate effectively with my patients and to assist them in making informed decisions about their care. My research program is focused on understanding and working to reduce disparities in breast cancer outcomes.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English; Spanish
- Education: MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residencies: New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.