- Clinical Expertise: Anesthesia for Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Padua Medical School (Italy)
- Residencies: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College (London, UK)
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.