I am a radiologist who specializes in body imaging using computed tomography (CT) scans and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). My focus is on use of advanced MRI techniques in gynecologic imaging. I also work closely with the Gynecologic Disease Management Team.
- Clinical Expertise: Body Imaging, including MRI and CT
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of Washington Medical Center (Seattle); Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (St. Louis)
- Fellowships: Thomas Jefferson University
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more