Memorial Sloan Kettering’s About Herbs app is presented by our Integrative Medicine Service. It is compatible with iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod Touch® devices. A web app version for all other mobile devices is also available.
In this app, our Integrative Medicine Service — under the leadership of a pharmacist and botanicals expert — provides comprehensive, objective information about herbs, botanicals, supplements, complementary therapies, and more.
- More than 200 monographs describing the structure, purported uses, adverse effects, and drug interactions of various herbs, botanicals, supplements, complementary therapies, and more
- Objective information backed by scientific references
- Two different versions of each monograph: one written for healthcare professionals and one for consumers
- Search by product or service name, or by medical condition
- Save favorites and explore featured products and services
- Frequent updates with new and updated monographs
- Access content offline after the app has been downloaded, with no Internet connection needed (not available in web app version)
- Original artist renderings of each product and service
- Share content by e-mailing the link for a monograph on our About Herbs webpages
Download the Memorial Sloan Kettering About Herbs app from the App StoreSM or access the web app version.