Our integrative medicine doctors partner with you to create a safe and effective personal care plan. Together, we will address the pain and other side effects you may experience during your cancer treatment. We have designed our integrative therapies, classes, and workshops to be used along with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation.
Our outpatient services include:
- meditation and yoga classes
- exercise and strength training
- massage therapy
- vitamin, herb, and dietary supplement counseling
You might be facing a new diagnosis, or you may be a longtime survivor coping with lasting effects from your cancer. In either case, our Integrative Medicine Service offers you options that enable you to actively participate in your care.
Benefits of an Integrative Medicine Physician Consultation
You will meet with one of our doctors to help you find the best combination of integrative therapies for your needs. Your doctor will partner with you to create a holistic care plan that includes recommendations for classes and private therapies that fit into your life.
At your appointment, you and your doctor will discuss:
- Using integrative therapies like acupuncture and massage that are proven to be effective for managing symptoms and side effects;
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle during and after treatment with exercise, yoga, and mindfulness;
- Using best approaches for managing stress and improving your sleep; and
- Proper use of herbs and dietary supplements to minimize risks and maximize benefits.
At every turn, our integrative medicine team is here to help you navigate the road ahead. And the earlier we get started, the faster you may begin to see — and feel — results.
Your Integrative Medicine Physicians
Our Research & Clinical Trials
Our faculty includes experienced research scientists who are international leaders in the field of integrative oncology. They are dedicated to determining the most effective therapies for particular symptoms. Learn more about how to participate in one of our clinical trials.