- Do I need to apply for the program every year, even if I was accepted previously?
- May I participate in the program for a shorter time period or during different dates?
- If I am accepted, how long will I have to confirm that I will participate?
- May I mail in my application?
- Where are you located? Do you provide housing and/or transportation?
- Whom should I contact if my parent/ guardian or teacher has further questions?
- If I was not accepted before, may I reapply?
- When will I be notified if I am selected?
- Will I be paid if accepted?
Yes, you must apply each year.
Accepted participants must commit to working 37.5 hours per week for a six- week period from July 6, 2022- August 14, 2022.
After you are accepted, you will have three days to confirm your participation.
No. All submissions must be submitted through our online application system. If you have any issues uploading your application or supplemental PDF pages, please contact [email protected].
Our program takes place on the Main Campus of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. We do not provide housing or transportation.
For additional information, please contact [email protected].
Accepted applicants will be notified that they were selected for the Department of Pathology Summer Student Program via email no later than June 1, 2022.
All positions are unpaid.